100 Job Opportunities at MDH Tanzania, Stationed Community Tracker – Volunteer
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH) – MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
In this regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies below…
Job Title: Stationed Community Tracker – Volunteer (100 Posts)
Location: Dar es Salaam City Council, Kigamboni, Kinondoni, Temeke and Ubungo Municipal Councils
Reports to: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Preparing, sharing list with, and supporting peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track of all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
- Updating and facilitating data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counsellor and data officer.
- Conducting weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
- Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
- Working with facility-based trackers / counsellor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record.
- Working with facility-based trackers, counsellor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility.
- Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family.
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
- Recording and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and District retention officer.
- Participating in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level.
- Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- A Minimum of standard seven education, knows how to read and write
- Should be a Community volunteer /peer educator /CBHs provider
- At least one (1) year of working with HIV program.
- Good communication skills
- Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.