2 Job Opportunities at NMB Bank-Specialist Internet Banking System Support
Specialist Internet Banking System Support (2 Positions)
To support and manage Internet banking system, respective integration points, and overseeing future directions of Internet banking system.
Duration- Two Years
- Creating, maintaining, supporting, and enhancing the internet banking system using standard web applications.
- Provide second level support for daily maintenance and support of internet banking systems and resolution of issues.
- Independently leverages digital or technology research, business and market intelligence, and data-driven insights to identify opportunities, propose solutions, and improve performance of the Internet banking.
- Participate in the analysis and evaluation of current business and system processes, interfaces, and workflow around internet banking.
- Assists in maintaining and enforcing IT policy documents, standard operating procedures, workflows, and all systems documents.
- Troubleshooting to resolution all technical incidents and challenges encountered in Internet Banking Systems.
- Develop, implement, and test disaster recovery and contingency plans for the Internet Banking system.
- Understands vendor roadmaps, manage relationships, feedback, and escalations.
- Collaborating with business analysts, project leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Risk mitigation planning for technical and business issue raised around Internet Banking.
- Documentation of all processes, procedures, frameworks, and technical manuals around Internet Banking.
- Strong knowledge of Internet Banking Systems and operations.
- Strong knowledge of tools (Visual Studio, PL/SQL, JAVA, C, .Net, PHP, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Strong knowledge of remittance services both national and international
- Good knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Good project management skills.
- Good knowledge of remittance services both national and international.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Stakeholder management.
- Reporting writing skills.
- Server architecture.
- Experience with Webservers such as OHS, IIS, Apache.
- Experience with Middleware such as apache tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of University Degree in Business Computing, Computer science / information and communication Technology or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- Overall 2 years experience.
- Experience in information system especially in Payment systems, Internet banking or ecommerce platforms.
- Strong experience in information systems development and administration,
- Excellent skills in project management and IT services delivery management
- Service management experience such as managing incidents, issues or problems including technical or operational issues.
- Experience :2.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 2 January 2022.