3 New Job Opportunity at HR World
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
HR World is a Human Resource Management practice that provides a complete range of Human Resources solutions with a business focus. HR World is a core of multi-disciplinary team of Human Resources specialists. HR World is a dynamic organization that excels in consulting and training and we accomplish in delivering results.HR World provides a complete professional business solutions from small size to large size businesses, public and non-profit organizations across Tanzania and diverse sectors.
Our customers are central to our mission
We are committed to connecting great companies with great employees and opening up opening up opportunities for both by providing the highest quality of outsourced employment and human resource services.
Success for our customers is reached by empowering them to focus on what they do best
We continuously strive to become the preferred source for employment and human resource services. We ae dedicated to serving our customers and the community with the highest levels of service, knowledge, professionalism, honesty and integrity
We are devoted to remaining unsurpassed in customer satisfaction. We strive to maintain our reputation as a;
- Professional small business with principles and integrity
- Friendly organization that supports our communities
- Willing and trusted partners
- Generous organization, giving of time and resource
- Manage and support high performance, highly available and mission critical database platforms for the Insurance core applications and other systems
- Review and design database structures, Oracle RMA, Oracle RAC to support business requirements including logical and physical database modeling.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout, Optimization, tuning and upgrades of database technology platforms.
- Install, configure and maintain database instances, creation of various database objects, create users with appropriate roles and levels of security.
- Implement database security policies that are consistent with laid security guidelines.
- Implement and perform database backup and recovery strategies that meet recovery and availability requirements.
- Implement best practices and incorporate them in DBA procedures.
- Manage and support Enterprise Data warehouse including the development of reports from the data warehouse platform
- Works with various teams to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance.
- Management of project implementation tasks of (BI, Audit Vault, Oracle ERP, Database firewall etc) to ensure a well-documented, tracked, seamless and timely implementation.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or other Computer related field from a recognized University
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle DBA development
- 3+ years of experience with test and production environment
- Certification : OCP /MCSD
- 4+ years in experience In Oracle DBA development, databases security, hardware and system software.
- Analyze key factors for the development of renewable projects in the market:
- Electricity market (regulation, price structure)
- Electricity demand (segmentation, location, growth)
- Electricity production (mix, emissions, production centers)
- Identify projects to be developed or developers with a portfolio of renewable projects, with a view to an acquisition or a partnership.
- Prospect, assess, negotiate the development of large renewable projects (all the technologies in which organisation is active are considered: solar photovoltaic, onshore wind, offshore wind, battery storage).
- Build relationship and engage in discussions with external stakeholders (public entities, developers or , equipment suppliers, consultants, utilities, etc.) and investors
- Work with a support team composed of multidisciplinary members, in matrix mode within the renewables department (economists, finance, tax specialists, technicians, lawyers, HSE, societal, Organisation subsidiaries, holding), as well as external consultants, banks, consulting firms
- Ensure economic viability of each project
- Integrate HSE dimensions
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree of Business or Engineering
- Fluent in English / French is a plus + language of the country
- Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience
- Experience in renewable energies required
3 New Job Opportunity at HR World
- Ensure quick processing of Authorization letters ,C41 Customs forms and handover of shipping documents to Clearing Agents and to clear all queries emanating from customs
- Visit Seaport, Airports, and Clearing Agents, Shipping companies, Inspection Company, TBS ,Customs and Banks as and when necessary.
- Liaise with TRA, Clearance agents and banks to ensure early issuance of the Assessments early payment of import taxes and speedy delivery of consignments.
- Makes contact with TRA / Clearance agents and attend to all correspondence thereof
- Maintain and update import and shipment management information on the system including shipment tracking reports.
- Workout import duty and other related payments and follow up with Finance department for quick issuance of payments.
- Landed cost reports / lead-time reports and order status for All MT
- Filing for all relevant documents (TRA / Shipments / Payments / Clearance)
- Requisition raising and processing to LPO for MT
- A graduate in Business Administration majoring in logistics,
- Holders of CPSP from PSPTB. Must be registered with PSPTB.
- Relevant experience in Clearing and Forwarding business.
- Must be conversant with all Government Policies on Tariff and Clearing Processes.
- Certificate of Customs clearance.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected]