9 Job Opportunities at TEF Consult Tanzania Limited – Various Posts
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
An established and leading telecom company that is looking to recruit young, energetic, and passionate professionals in the fast-growing mobile money sector. They are a key player in transforming the mobile money sector in Africa through innovative technology and new product development.
They are looking for experienced personnel in the following positions below….
Position: Network Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Related fields
- Three (3) Years of forward proxying, reverse proxying and load balancing
- Delivery of end to end MPS products and services to assigned Markets
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing Insight engineers and Insight Vendor.
- Directly support key market deployments on the configuration of the insight platform.
- Identification of local project issues, risks and dependencies with local Market teams.
- Implement and maintain productive local Governance for assigned services.
Position: In-Market Delivery Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Related Field
- Three (3) Years’ experience of Project Management including international suppliers or markets
- Weekly clarification for local resources of actions and dependencies for new service launches (functional, non-functional and operational).
- Weekly prioritisation with MPA Delivery Squads to facilitate business requirements into functional and technical delivery activities for local resources.
- Acceleration of relevant local regulatory, fraud, risk and security resource engagement. Reduced transfer delay and friction in the service delivery approach.
- Definition of ‘Done’ for service acceptance criteria in all project stages, programme outputs and project deliverables delivered into the Market.
- Delivery and alignment to plans of work estimates, quotations and plans for project delivery from local stakeholders.
- Market representation, support and guidance within MPA’s gated delivery and Agile processes.
- Weekly escalation of Market based risks to MPA programme management for Programme wide impact reduction.
Position: In Market G2 Configuration Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT or Related Field
- Three (3) Years’ experience of System / API
- Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee,
- Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar)
- Responsible for analysing and documenting new requirements for new business services and scenarios
- Responsible for configuring new services, optimising service parameters for performance and monitoring schedule and testing accordingly on assigned platform
- Responsible for analysing, documenting and troubleshooting new configurations, leading to reduced service degradation or loss.
- Responsible for configuring scheduled changes on the assigned service platforms
- Maintain quality documentation of the changes made on the platform for service introduction, incident resolution or performance improvement.
- Maintain workflow changes within the system
- Review and maintain a full understanding of Credit controls in place in all markets
Position: IP Network and Service Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree IT, ICT, Computer Science or related field
- Five (5) or more years of Technical experience across on networking and integration components in terms of architecture design
- Work on numerous Greenfield projects, holding some of the responsibility to both design and implement the infrastructures, environments and solutions
- To use the above to be able to design end to end network changes in order to support the creation of new application services.
- To be able to effect network changes either hands on, through change process or by directing others.
- To be able to test and sign off network changes performed for projects.
- To understand network availability and performance monitoring and ensure that best practice is applied in these areas to ensure the continuity and safety of Mpesa services
- To understand network security including VPNs, certificates and encryption mechanisms and how they can be applied for safe communication of data.
- To identify areas where security or other attributes could be improved and use exception and risk logs to track their improvements
Position: In Market Project Lead
- Master Degree of IT, ICT, Computer Science, Business Management, Project Management or related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Project Management with international suppliers or markets and communication and relationship management experience to executive level
- Delivery of end to end mobile money products and services to assigned Markets
- Deliver leadership within assigned Markets to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Project Executive activities for Service Integrator’s project activities in Markets
- Establish and maintain strong relationships up to and including executive level in markets.
- Directly support key market deployments, planning, approval and execution.
Position: Tech Architect
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field (essential);
- Five (5) or more years of Testing experience across Functional, SIT, UAT Test Phases
- Work in close cooperation with Solution Architects to build the service logic based on high and low level technical designs;
- Technical risk/issue ownership and management/resolution during solution delivery;
- Collaborate with SCRUM master/Project Manager and members of Agile squad to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requirements;
Position: Senior Market Test Analyst
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field (essential); with ISEB Foundation and SAFE Certified
- Five (5) Years minimum experience of Testing experience across Functional, SIT, UAT Test Phases
9 Job Opportunities at TEF Consult Tanzania Limited – Various Posts
- Ensuring the correct level of testing is performed in Market thereby allowing the relevant Market to sign-off test exit reports
- Performing the required level of Functional, SIT and UAT Testing under the direction of the dedicated MPA Test Manager
- Testing across multiple projects to ensure transition to live is smooth
- Testing across multiple environments such as Functional, UAT, OAT, Pre-PROD and PROD based on the defined release process within the project
- Ensuring through testing that User Stories developed meet all the defined acceptance criteria
- Ensuring any market specific tests are verified such as local language and currency test checks
Position: Financial Services Product Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Business Management or related fields
- Three (3) Years of working at a bank or other financial services business
- Champion Financial Services Product Strategy & Execution:
- Spearhead Partnerships/Business Development:
- Focus on execution of Financial Service releases to drive revenue:
Position: Digital Product Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Computer Science, IT or Related fields
Three (3) Years of Digital Product Management in a customer facing environment
- Play a key role in setting the vision for the consumer app
- Drive the roadmap, incorporate research to create a transformative product
- Co-develop launch and go to market plans with local teams to drive uptake and engagement
- Offer strategic support on the digital strategy and business cases
- Drive commercial rationalization of the roadmap and features
MODE OF APPLICATION
Contacts for Applications and enquires:
TEF Consult Limited,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Mobile: +255 752032167/ 786099116
Deadline for application:
Date: 18th June,2021 Time: 05:00 AM