HESLB ONLINE LOAN APPLICATION 2020/2021
If you are looking for more information about OLAMS Login (HESLB) – HESLB Login | HESLB Tanzania Login – heslb.go.tz login hen you are in the right place. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding OLAMS Login (HESLB) – HESLB Login. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list, etc.
Welcome to Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). ONLY Tanzanian Nationals are eligible to apply for higher education loans. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and complete all directives to submit your application package.
After self registration or login you can access online application form. First time applicants have to fill a couple of forms. For First Time applicants the menu items will appear on your left. Once completed, each subform will be displayed with green tick on your left menu. The link for printing the completed application package will appear.
How to Apply Online for HESLB Loans by OLAMS?
People waiting for application forms can register and complete the application form at the HESLB portal by following and the simple instructions below
- Step 1 – First go to the HESLB OLAMS official Site https://olas.heslb.go.tz/
- Step 2 – On the home page, click on Apply for Loan
- Step 3 – The registration form will appear.
- Step 4 – Provide all the required information and complete the registration process.
- Step 5 – Carefully enter all the information in the required fields.
- Step 6 – Submit the required documents in the desired format.
- Step 7 – Read all details carefully when all entries are made.
- Step 8 – Make the payment of the application fee. Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000.00 through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit: https://olas.heslb.go.tz
See your status YOUR HESLB Loan status 2020/2021
HESLB Loan Application Deadline:
The Loan Application window for 2020/2021 opens on July 20th 2020 through August 31st, 2020.
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000.00 through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit: https://olas.heslb.go.tz
Loan Application Deadline
- The Loan Application window for 2020/2021 opens on July 20th 2020 through August 31st, 2020.
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
- A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published on the website: www.heslb.go.tz
APPEALS AGAINST AWARDED LOAN AMOUNTS
- Applicants who are not satisfied with the allocations may appeal by completing relevant Online Appeal Forms. (Details to be provided later).
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
- Applicants or loan beneficiaries with inquiries or complaints will have to follow procedures displayed in the loan application window.
- Eligible students for loans for the 2020/2021 academic year, admitted to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programmes must fulfil the General Eligibility Criteria set in 3.2 above.
Important HESLB Links
- HESLB Loan Application
- HESLB Selected Students
- HESLB News and Updates
- HESLB Tanzania Login
- HESLB Contact Details
- HESLB Tanzania Guide Book
- HESLB Application Form
- HESLB Applicants Loan Status
- HESLB Loan Application Deadline
- HESLB How to Apply
- HESLB Loan Repayments
- Historical Background of HESLB Tanzania
- HESLB for Continuing Students
- HESLB Eligibility Criteria
- HESLB Appeal Forms
- HESLB Loan Defaulters
- HESLB for Masters