Job Opportunity at Air Tanzania Company Limited, Marketing Officer
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is making reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/AirTransport Management or its equivalentfrom a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar function
- Possession of a Master Degree/Aviation related certification and/or background in aviation will be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; and establishing targeted market share
- Prepare the marketing plan/activities to actively promote brand awareness
- Lead the communication plan, including traditional media activation as well digital tactical strategies
- Maximize the image and the reputation of the transportation group by establishing credibility and maintaining good working relationships with customers’ management team and the aviation community
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Coach and develop members of marketing team as required
- Monitor and report effectiveness of marketing communications
- Develop and implement effective promotion and trade incentive programs
Five (5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), birth certificate and other relevant certificates/ licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
- Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address:
- MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
- AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
- P.O. BOX 543,
- DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2021.