Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer
Dar es salaam , Tanzania
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the supervisor (Finance and Administration), the HR Manager is responsible for transparent implementation of HR strategies, effective delivery of HR services and management of the HR Department. He/she analyses, interprets and applies HR policies, rules and regulations, establishes internal procedures, formulates new HR programmes, and provides innovative solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. The HR Officer promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and contributes to the maintenance of high staff morale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures implementation of HR strategies and policies focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of HR activities with rules and regulations, policies, procedures and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control, proper design and functioning of the HR management system.
- Continuous analysis of corporate HR strategies and policies, assessing the impact of changes and making recommendations on their implementation. Continuous research of the matters related to conditions of service, salaries, allowances and other policy matters. Elaboration and introduction of measurement indicators, monitoring and reporting on achievement of results.
- HR business processes mapping and elaboration/establishment of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management, control of the workflows in the HR Unit.
- Implementation of the strategic approach to recruitment, proper use of contractual modalities, forecast of the staffing needs, performance evaluation and staff career development management.
2. Ensures effective human resources management focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Management of recruitment processes including job descriptions, job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, chairing interview panels, making recommendations on recruitment.
- Identification of opportunity for building employment brand and sourcing talents, ensuring competent staff and achieve the corporate gender balance and diversity.
- Management of contracts in and outside. Monitoring and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, HR data, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivity, recoveries, adjustments.
- Management of consultancy services and consultants. Development and management of rosters.
3. Ensures proper staff performance management and career development focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Elaboration and implementation of the protocol for performance appraisal process, facilitation of the process, elaboration of performance evaluation indicators in consultation with the Senior Management.
- Support to effective learning management including establishment Learning Plans and individual learning plans in collaboration with the Senior Management Team. Implementation of the Universal Access strategy ensuring access to role appropriate learning activities.
- Provision of effective counseling to staff on career advancement, development needs, learning possibilities.
- Implementation of strategic staffing policies in line with career development.
4. Ensures conduct of surveys focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization and coordination of comprehensive and interim local salary, hardship and place-to-place surveys in coordination with HQ’s and CO’s staff members.
5. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of trainings for operations/ programme staff on HR issues.
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in HR.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Master’s Degree or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field. 3 years of professional relevant experience at the national or international level in providing HR advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and experience in handling of web-based management systems. Fluency in the English language and national language of the duty station.
- 5 Job Opportunities at Tanzania Posts Corporation, ICT OFFICER II (PROGRAMMER)
- 6 Job Opportunities at Marine Services Company Limited, MOTORMAN II
- 20 Government Job Opportunities at Judiciary of Tanzania – Various Posts
- Job Opportunity at FHI 360, Senior Grants and Compliance officer
- Job Opportunity at Mzumbe University, Assistant Lecturer – Economics
- Job Opportunity at THPS, PMTCT Field Officer
- Job Opportunity at Plan International, Advocacy Specialist
- 2 Job Opportunities at Precision Air Services Plc Tanzania, Customer Service Executives
- Job Opportunity at NMB Bank, Product Life Cycle Configuration Specialist
- Job Opportunity at myAgro, Product Associate