Job Opportunity at INNOVEX, Senior Auditor
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in Audit.
The Audit Senior is responsible for client’s assignments, including; organizing and managing assignments to completion while ensuring overall success of each assignment
- Supervise, train and coach audit juniors in various accounting and audit matters.
- Think strategically about client needs and their key business and audit risks.
- Plan and oversee efficient execution of audit assignments.
- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Ensure that the work performed and supporting documents meets audit standard requirements and the firm’s methodology.
- Review and monitor audit team members.
- Ensure that all Partner and Manager review notes are cleared timely.
- Communicate timely with Audit Managers on identified audit issues and resolution thereof.
- Communicate timely on progress of audit to the client and Audit Manager.
- Achieve team and individual audit budgets and performance objectives, including timely delivery and quality.
- Identify matters for Partner’s attention and escalate the same to Audit Managers.
- Prepare client Management Letters.
- Review and analyse financial statements prepared by clients to ensure that they meet applicable reporting standards.
- Complete and archive audit files.
- Provide candid and constructive feedback of the staff (s)he supervises on their performance.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting of Finance related fields.
- CPA (T) or ACCA certification and active license (or actively working to obtain certification).
- 3- 5 years audit experience in an accounting firm with proven experience as an Auditor.
- Updated knowledge of applicable auditing and accounting standards
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Organizational, Leadership abilities and ownership of assignments
- Integrity and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and Audit documentation software (added advantage).
Thursday, 9th December 2021
- Job Opportunity at SokoWatch, Warehouse Assistant
- 10 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania, Project Drivers
- 5 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania, SBCC Officer
- 2 Job Opportunities at U.S. Embassy Dar es Salaam, Housing Assistant
- 18 Job Opportunities Mwanza at CUHAS BUGANDO – Various Posts