Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2021/22: The University of Melbourne is making available 600 Graduate Research Scholarships to high-achieving students undertaking graduate research at the university commencing in the next academic session.
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships are available to both Australian / domestic student and International student alike and takes care of 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 per awardee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $110,000
Number of Awards: 600 Scholarships Available
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: Australia/International Students
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2021/22 | DETAILS
Graduate Research Scholarships that provide a stipend as well as fee offset are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit. Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following conditions (below);
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2021/22 Australia
- Must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Be any of domestic or international students to be eligible for scholarships
- How-to-Apply: New student can apply for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course and will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- Currently enrolled students and students with deferred admissions however must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
- Application Deadline: Varies by Course or 31 October Annually for Current Students.
SHARE THIS PSOST ON WHATSAPP