Tsinghua University scholarships 2022-2023 Ph.D. (Doctorate)
Opening date-February 24, 2021
Category-Ph.D. (Doctorate) Scholarships 2021-2022
Tsinghua University scholarships are currently open for online applications for all degree and non-degree programs; for all students of the academic year 2022-2023. Interested candidates are suggested to read this call letter to learn the application process for Tsinghua University scholarships.
Applying for a fancy or top-ranked college for modern education often comes at a huge cost and you have to resort to taking student loans from federal and private sources. These loans are granted at an interest rate and you have to pay those study loans back eventually. On the contrary, if you apply for scholarships, you don’t need to pay anything back. Scholarships are a great way to fund your studies which are funded by colleges, welfare organizations, governments, non-profit organizations, etc.
About Tsinghua University
Tsinghua University was established in 1911, originally under the name “Tsinghua Xuetang”. The school was renamed “Tsinghua School” in 1912. The university section was founded in 1925. The name “National Tsinghua University” was adopted in 1928.
List of Scholarships Provided by Tsinghua University
- Tsinghua University Presidential Scholarship
- Tsinghua University CAS-TWAS Scholarship
- Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship
General Benefits of Tsinghua University Scholarships
These scholarships come with different kind of sponsored coverage plans, but let us give you a rough idea of the general benefits provided by Tsinghua University scholarships:
- Academic education expenses such as tuition fees will be [Partially/fully] waived off
- Daily living allowance [stipend] will be issued
- Medical insurance coverage will be issued
- Literature buying expenses will be sponsored
- Access to University’s licensed software’s, and the library will be granted
- Local to international conference expenses for postgrads will be born
- Free residence in the dormitory will be issued, or rental funds will be disbursed if students are required to live off-campus
Document Set Required for Tsinghua University Scholarships Application:
You need to be very careful with your scholarship application submission in order to avoid any unforeseen errors. This can be done if you become a little too extra careful in preparing your documents package for scholarship application. Most of the students do one common mistake and that is they leave original documents at a photocopy shop or somewhere else. As an educationist, I suggest you buy the best documents bag to ensure the safety of your original documents.
It would be quite right to say that the scholarship application process and documentation should be followed as you follow the application process for a final degree with lots of care is taken. You should begin preparing your mind to apply and win scholarships early in your studies because it will eventually decrease the academic financial burdens off your shoulders.
Following is the complete list of admission and scholarship application document set that a candidate has to prepare ahead of time:
#1 Application Form Complete in all Respects
#2 Copy of National ID or Passport
#3 Attested Copies of Transcripts or Diplomas
#4 Personal Statement
#5 Recommendation Letters
#6 Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
#7 Your Score in Standardized Tests
#8 Research Proposal
#9 Study Plan
#10 Scholarship essay
#11 Family financial statement
#12 Portfolio set
#13 Extra-curricular activities certifications
#14 English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
#15 Qualification test certificates such as GRE, GMAT, etc.
Scholarships Application Process
In the process of applying for the Tsinghua University Scholarships, it is imperative to bear in mind that an invitation letter is also known as an acceptance letter from a professor from the same university may increase the chances of your selection. It must be noted that the invitation letter issued by the professor stating the acceptance of the candidate into his research group; will make your scholarship application a step ahead as compared to the rest of the applications in the admission office. The acceptance letter is not a mandatory requirement. The following is a systematic guide of submission of your scholarship application at desired university:
- Search through google; the financial aid/scholarships webpage of Tsinghua University
- Navigate to the ‘currently open’ scholarships section of the webpage
- Check eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of each scholarship
- Select the scholarship you wish to apply into
- Check opening and closing dates of the application window period of that scholarship
- Prepare the set of documents required for its application ahead of time
- Check out if University accept online or offline applications
- Proofread your full scholarship application before submission
- Submit your application with the document package you prepared
- Wait for the interview call, and final results, Good luck!