University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship in UK 2021-2022
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship: Applications are currently invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of Exeter Postgraduate taught Scholarship offer to international students enrolling for a degree program at the university in the coming academic session.
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting a program in September 2021.
At the University of Exeter Business School, attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, the University have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students.
Interested applicants for University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship in UK 2021-2022, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2021.
- If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship in UK 2021-2022, applicants are required to enroll in a full-time MBA program at the University. Please make an application to The Exeter MBA.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
SHARING IS CARING