University of Reading EU Bursary – UK
Being one of the best universities in the UK, the University of Reading offers a diverse spectrum of programs ranging from basic and advanced sciences to languages, humanities, social sciences, business, and arts. According to the 2021 QS World University Rankings, the University of Reading is placed 27th out of 84 UK universities. It is located in southeast England, 25 minutes from downtown London by train.
The University of Reading is a campus university with on-site student housing, and whose beautiful parkland campus won the Green Flag Award for Best University Green Space in the UK for the 9th consecutive year in 2019. Emerging research continues to inform teaching, with academic staff working at the forefront of their fields of expertise.
The university is proud of its history, brilliant prospects, green environment, central location, strong research community and international community. More than 150,000 students from 180 different countries will have the chance and opportunity to study and have a great future at the University of Reading.
- Host University: University of Reading;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Bachelor Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 6,000£;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: September 08, 2021.
The EU Bursary is now open for Bachelor and International Students in all fields available at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. As part of this application, the University of Reading will be able to support successful candidates with up to £6,000 during the transition period from domestic to international tuition status.
The University of Reading is a leading and strong university, internationally renowned for its high quality education and learning. It is among the United Kingdom’s leading research universities and is dedicated to ongoing investment and innovation in the future of its students. Students benefit from first-class guidance by world-class specialists in their field of research.
- The applicants are required to be ordinarily resident in an EU country and be categorized by the university as an international student for tuition purposes;
- The applicants are required to have been offered admission to an acceptable program of study for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Applicants must submit an online application using the National Admission Service for any required undergraduate program at the University of Reading;
- The scholarship will be automatically awarded to qualifying students that are admitted to the university.
- The successful candidates need to satisfy all the University’s Entry Conditions.
- Residency Evidence;
- High school academic record or diploma statement;
- International Baccalaureate Qualifications are required;
- Overseas International Qualifications are required.
Language Conditions: The Applicants should to present the results of the English Language Proficiency tests: TOEFL: 88 to 100, CAE: 193 to 200, IELTS: 6.5 to 8.0, CPE: A to C.